Refund Policy: DEEP MATRIX, LLCThe website listed above, hereinafter referred to as "Website" is operated by the following party:
DEEP MATRIX, LLC, a limited liability company, organized under the laws of the state of California (hereinafter referred to as "Operator")
For any questions or comments regarding this Refund Policy, customers may visit the following link:
Refunds are permitted on digital products. Customers may request a refund on digital products sold within 30 days of purchase.
The following conditions entitle a customer to a refund:
- The product was not available for download by the customer.
- The customer repurchased the product after an initial purchase in error.
Your request for a refund may be eligible only if you're able to provide us with:
- a copy of the digital receipt with the name, time, & date of purchase
- and if the digital items (credits) weren't used and have proof of it
- Items (goods) must be in the same condition as it was at the time of purchase.
Once we verify the credits weren't used, we will initiate a refund to the original payment method where it was received. You can start the refund request process for any digital game product (goods) by contacting us through our support page and the reason why you're requesting a refund.
We provide digital game product refunds as part of a consistent and reliable buying experience.
If the above conditions are not met, Operator reserves the right to reject the refund.